I love finding ways to be frugal and to manage my household well. I may become a little obsessive with it at times but, frugal can be fun!
- When covering bread that is rising, I found a plastic grocery bag sprayed with a little cooking oil works great. It does not stick.
- I have lots of old t-shirts that are not worth giving away. I like to wash them, and cut them into squares of different sizes. These work great for wiping little noses(and big ones), cleaning spills, greasing pans, and lots of other small jobs. You can throw them away or wash them, depending on your supply and/or obsessiveness with frugality.
- I bought some dish soap I did not really like the smell of at the dollar store. On a whim I decided to clean the toilet with it and it works great. It's thick enough to squirt up under the rim and it has lots of cleaning bubbles.
- Today, I cleaned under my kitchen sink and lined it with shelf paper. I then followed example of a couple of other ladies and put a dishpan under there to hold the dirty dishes until I get a chance to wash them (I don't have a dishwasher). My sink and counters look a lot better.
- And concerning Home Management Binders, Aubrey at http://www.prosopiavita.blogspot.com/ , had the idea to make a binder for her kids for before and after school. I thought this was a great idea.
My husband has gone hunting so I am getting lots of little projects accomplished. Hope you have a great weekend. God Bless!