Monday, March 9, 2009

A Few Advantages of Being a SAH Wife

  • I was able to go, without previously planning to, help my daughter clean and get situated in her house (previous tenants left a huge mess). I only needed to discuss it with my husband, who was all for it, pack my bags and go. No one else to clear it with. P.S. That's where I've been since Thursday.
  • This morning I had a friend on my heart who is going through a very tough time. I stopped what I was doing and went to visit her, hopefully giving her a little encouragement.
  • I do have some catch up to do from being out of town. I was able to run my errands at a time this morning when most people are at work or school, thus making it take a lot less time.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a 30 yo mom of three kids under 10. I'm really looking forward to the time in life where it's just me and my husband again. I enjoy the kids, but I'm really looking forward to spending that time with him and being available for family and friends. Congradulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are doing wonderful things for your friends and family. I wish I had the time to do that. Like Noel I am also a 30 year old mother of three and look forward to the time when all of my kids are out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noel & Cascia, enjoy your kids while you have them home. I miss those days, but I also am enjoying the relationships I have with them now. Thanks for stopping in and commenting.

    ReplyDelete